Small beehive on the balcony of my apartment. What should I do?
Not sure if this sub is appropriate so apologies if not. I'm neither a beekeeper nor educated about bees at all (except that they're incredibly important and I shouldn't try to kill them).
As you can see, it's relatively small so my questions are:
- Are they dangerous? I've never been stung so have no idea if I'm allergic.
- Is it temporary and eventually they'll be gone or will it keep getting bigger?
- What should I do?
I do use the balcony to hang clothes and watch the view but if they aren't dangerous and won't grow much bigger than this then I'm willing to let them be.
Edit: already got rid of it. Thanks for everyone's responses!