I want to get used to bee stings
Until last year me and my grandpa used to care for a hive of (Apis mellifera carnica) bees together, sadly he passed away and I decided I want to keep the tradition of keeping bees. Through the years I've learned some basics and I managed to keep them alive through winter. I'm expanding to two and a half hives this year.
It was always so amazing how somedays he just didn't feel like wearing gloves and if a bee stung him he just brushed it off. No swelling and no pain.
Is it possible to get used to bee stings? What could be some sideeffects of being stung too much?