Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
+61 [0] 422695171

I think I’m allergic to bees :(

We are grateful you are here

I think I’m allergic to bees :(

First year beekeeper here. I got stung for the first time last week and it wasn't so bad: the immediate area swelled & was itchy for almost a week.

Yesterday morning I got stung again, near my pinky. At the end of the day I started feeling like I had a cold; I had a low-grade fever & chills; after a bout of scratching I almost passed out while on my way to get ice; and my entire hand is swollen like a glove filled with water this morning.

I'm worried that if I get stung again it could be much worse. I'm not sure if I can continue keeping bees!

submitted by /u/hawaiianguy3
[link] [comments]


Please Login to Comment.