Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
+61 [0] 422695171

bee sting question

We are grateful you are here

bee sting question

as a preface ive been stung a ton of times, I’ve never had an allergic reaction. yesterday I was dealing with a very aggressive hive I got stung twice on my legs and they’ve both swollen the size of my hand. also when I was stung recently on the knuckle my finger swole up massively so lately my reactions to stings seem much more severe than anything I’ve experienced before. is it normal to develop less of a tolerance to stings over time & is the size of the swelling I described normal? thanks for the help 🙂

submitted by /u/twinkcowboy
[link] [comments]

 

Please Login to Comment.